Consent to Personal Data Processing
By joining this Agreement and submitting your data on the website devbrains.io, (hereinafter referred to as the Site) by filling out the form (registration), the User:
- confirms that all the data specified by him belongs to him personally;
- confirms and acknowledges that he has carefully read the Agreement and the conditions for the processing of his personal data indicated by him in the form (registration) in full, the text of the agreement and the conditions for processing personal data are clear to him;
- consents to the processing by the Site of the personal data provided as part of the information in order to conclude this Agreement between him and the Site, as well as its subsequent execution;
- consents to the transfer of his personal data to the partners of the organizer’s events;
- agrees to receive newsletters with the news of the Site, including announcements of articles posted on the Site and all kinds of advertising materials from the partners of the Site;
- agrees with the terms of personal data processing.
The owner of the Site devbrains.io is an individual entrepreneur Andrey Olegovich Cheremushkin, who resides in Russia, Samara region, Samara, Krasnaya Glinka, 443048, st. Quarter 1, building 5, apartment 56.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data also known as actions and activities included in paragraph 3 of part 1 of Art. 3 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ «On Personal Data», and confirms that, giving such consent, he acts freely, of his own will and in his own interest.
The User’s consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscientious. This User’s consent is recognized as executed in a simple written form, for the processing of the following personal data:
- full name;
- year of birth;
- geo-locations (city, region);
- phone numbers;
- email addresses.
The User grants the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection and accumulation; storage within the reporting retention periods established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years, from the date of termination of the use of services by the User; clarification (update, change); using; destruction; depersonalization; transfer at the request of the court, including to third parties, in compliance with measures to ensure the protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
This consent is valid indefinitely from the moment the data is provided and can be revoked by User by submitting an application to the Site’s administration indicating the data specified in Art. 14 of the Law «On Personal Data».
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by sending a request from the User in a simple written form to the following e-mail address — email@example.com.
The Site is not responsible for the use (both lawful and illegal) by third parties of the Information posted by the User on the Site, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out in all possible ways.
The site has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When making changes in the current edition, the date of the last update is indicated on the webpage. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
The current version of the Agreement is located on the following page: https://devbrains.io/en/consent-to-personal-data-processing.
The laws of the Russian Federation apply to this Agreement and the relationship between the User and the Site in connection with this Agreement.